Paola’s Homeopathy Study Group II
Hi! Thanks for stopping by and learning more about my Intro to Homeopathy course, Part II that I teach using Joette Calabrese’s curriculum “Gateway to Homeopathy, Part II.
I really hope that I can pay it forward by sharing what I’ve learned about this transformative medicine.
I send you all my heartfelt love as you seek better health.
Please read this entire page carefully.
We will meet Tuesdays and Thursdays 12, Noon ET for 2 weeks.
- Class #1 Thurs., Jan. 24
- Class #2 Tues., Jan. 29
- Class #3 Thurs., Jan. 31
- Class #4 Tues., Feb. 5
- Class #5 pre-recorded session
Class is located online. We will meet via a video conferencing tool called Zoom. It does not cost any money for you to use Zoom.
Other Perks available only to Paola’s Students!
- Access to a SECRET Facebook Group available only to Paola’s current/alumni students
- Extra Q & A time after each class session, Paola remains for 1 hour after class to answer questions
- Access to Paola’s engaging and magnetic teaching style, including her awesome stories that share her experience with homeopathy
Online Access to a Student Resource Area
This Student resource area includes mini-video-excerpts from Joette’s courses. This includes accessing the pre-recorded session for class #5. They will help us learn our material :). To purchase this second Study Group Curriculum, you need to have already purchased the first Study Group Curriculum. If you have done this, you will login to your Student resource area (Link:https://studygroups.joettecalabrese.com/wp-login.php
) and then you will have access to purchase the second book. After you have purchased it, your Study Group Curriculum Book, you will be directed to a page where you create a log-in for this new, second area. (Be sure you save your username/password.)
- Study Group II Curriculum- Aside from paying for my course, be sure to buy the MANDATORY Study Group II Curriculum, by Joette Calabrese.
- A computer and/or telephone: We will be using a *free* online video conferencing software called Zoom. It is wonderful because it (a) allows me to have large video conferencing classes and (b) allows students to meet online OR via their telephones. So, if your internet is down one night, will you miss out on a class? NO! You can dial the toll-free number and listen in on the class as if you were in a telephone-conference call. I will provide more details about how to meet us online as the course gets closer.
I am charging a few dollars per class, so you only pay $60 up front. You will receive a confirmation email after registering. *Please check your junk email in case the confirmation email accidentally goes there!
PaolaBrown.com offers a Limited number of scholarships each course to support those who are going through financial hardships and need to use Homeopathy.
Will the classes be recorded? I’m sorry, but because I share so much personal information about my health journey, I will not be recording these classes. It already makes me nervous to over-share to a large group of people! But I want to get this information about homeopathy out there! Sorry for not being able to record.
I can promise you this: If you do what it takes to show up and really delve into this material with me, it will be worth your time. Promise.
If I can take this self-study course on my own, why do people take classes with you? I have a lot of experience as a mom who uses homeopathy and my teaching style is awesome :-). I think you’ll like my class and it will be well worth your time and effort!
When will I get the Zoom link to join class on the first night? After you purchase my course you will receive a confirmation email with the Zoom link.
What is a Quick checklist of things I need to do to register for this course?
- Pay for the class, which will register you for the class.
- Mark your calendar for all the class dates and times. (Be sure to account for different time zones.)
- Get the study group curriculum. (Link: https://studygroups.joettecalabrese.com/wp-login.php)
- Review your confirmation email.
- Get excited. Very excited! This information is awesome!